The team managed by Elon Musk submits an offer of USD 97.4 billion on OpenAI

The team managed by Elon Musk submits an offer of USD 97.4 billion on OpenAI

A team of investors led by Elon Musk made an offer of $ 97.6 billion for the purchase of OPENAI on Monday. The message comes from Musk’s lawyer, March Toberoff, who confirmed reporting with Wall Street Journal.

The unimposed offer is the latest escalation of Musk in his war with a co -founder herself Altman, with whom Opennai co -founded with many other people in 2015. Musk is already entangled in the legal dispute with OpenAI, placing an order 2024 against the order against orders of 2024. His efforts to maneuver away from the status of non -profit organization. The team managed by musk positions this move as efforts to get better OpenAI on open artificial intelligence, in addition to its initial goal.

- Advertisement -

“It is time for OpenAI to return to Open Source, oriented for good safety,,” said Musk The Journal, by Toberoff. “We’ll make sure that will happen.” The own company AI Musk, Xai, is involved in the offer, which results in speculation that a successful takeover can make each firms merge.

MUSK specifically causes the Grok X model in a related statement given for TechCrunch. “In X.Ai we live according to the values ​​that I promised that OpenAi would follow him,” says the billionaire. “We did the GROK Open Source and we respect the rights of content creators,” said Musk. “It’s time for OpenAI to return to the open -oriented power for good, when one day. We care that this will happen. ”

In response to the Muska offer, Altman was the writer earlier on Monday Insolent postWriting: “Thank you, but we’ll buy Twitter for $ 9.74 billion if you want.” Musk and investors are famous for buying Twitter for $ 44 billion in 2022. TechCrunch contacted OpenAI for further commentary.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

More from this stream

Recomended